Having a problem?
We're sorry to hear that and want to help resolve it. We always want to be aware of issues so way we can correct them and will always do our best not to ensure they don't happen again.
We always do all we can to resolve your issue quickly:
- Understand what went wrong and why it happened
- Fix it
- Explain the issue to you, what we have done, and what happens next
- Ask if there is any particular resolution you would prefer, and take that into account
Step 1: Contact us
Please call the Quartz team on 020 8087 1528. Our office hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (the phone lines are closed on bank holidays). For any out of hours or last minute changes or issues, please contact our operator Oriens directly on +44 (0) 3333 702425 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can email us anytime at email@example.com or if you prefer, you can write to us: Quartz Aviation Ltd, 1 Park Road, Hampton Wick, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, KT1 4AS.
If you contact us on the phone, we'll want to make sure we understand the issue, so it would be helpful if you could provide some background information. We'll then work our hardest to resolve the issue right there and then on the phone.
We ask that you provide us with:
- Your contact details or account number - we may have to contact you in order to get more information in order to resolve your issue.
- Background information on the issue.
- The impact the issue is having on you.
- Your preferred resolution.
Step 2: If you are dissatisfied in our approach to solve your problem
If you wish to make a complaint, a member of our team can pass the information on to a dedicated complaints specialist. They will review your complaint in full, and advise accordingly.